It has been a little over a year since we first entered the pandemic. I originally created this list last year around the same time, and I figured it’s time to transfer it over to ye olde blog. 10 games, 10 pictures, no descriptions – here are the top ten instances of health concerns in video games!
10) Infecting enemies in Final Fantasy IV (SNES 1991)
9) Diagnosing patients in Theme Hospital (PC 1997)
8) Roboenza from Mega Man 10 (Wii 2010)
7) Blowing up germs in The Simpson’s: Bart’s Nightmare (SNES 1992)
6) Joker Disease from Batman: Arkham City (Multiplatform 2011)
5) Sigma Virus from Mega Man X series (SNES/PS1/PS2 1993-2004)
4) Nursing Cid in Final Fantasy VI (SNES 1994)
3) Viruses in Dr. Mario (NES 1990)
2) X Parasite from Metroid Fusion (GBA 2002)
1) T-Virus from Resident Evil (PS1 1996)
Making all of this content takes a lot of energy and work! If you’re feeling generous and would like to support my projects, consider “buying me a coffee” or two or ten from the following website: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/erichagmann
Can you think of any others? Leave me a comment! Also, be sure to subscribe to this blog for content delivered directly to your inbox!
One thought on “Top Ten Video Game Health Concerns”
LikeLiked by 1 person